Get Your Personal Protective Equipment Tested Here
All equipment is tested and sent out with current dates before it leaves our lab
Insulating Rubber Goods Proof Testing and Cleaning to ASTM/ANSI Standards
Arc Flash Cleaned, repaired and visually inspected
- Rubber Insulating Gloves to 40kv
- Rubber Insulating Sleeves
- Rubber Insulating Blankets to 40kv
- Rubber Insulating Line Hoses
A. Solvent Cleaning - Solvent is environmentally acceptable, MSDS statement provided
B. Detergent Washing - Mild detergent is used, MSDS statement provided.
C. Dielectric Testing - Procedure is done in accordance with ASTM Standards, Rubber goods are rejected during this step for:
1. Electrical breakdown.
2. Leakage current exceeding maximum limits set forth in ASTM Standards.
D. Drying - Drying is done with circulating warm air.
E. Visual Inspection - Rubber goods are carefully inspected inside and out for age cracking, imperfections in the rubber, minor tears, chemical attack and corona cutting.
F. Stamping - Rubber goods are stamped in ink and the boxes are labeled in accordance with ASTM.
G. Packing - Rubber goods will be packed in cartons. Rejected gloves shall be so marked and returned.
H. Documentation - Written certification of results will be furnished for all tested materials.
Benefits / Added Services:
- Pick Up and Delivery services.
Saves thousands on shipping charges and possible claims.
- Retest Notices via email and phone prior to items being due.
- Auto replacement program available. (Cuts down on hold ups for turn-around time)
- 2 week turn-around on testing time- expedited services available 24/7.
- Detailed test reports on all equipment at no additional charge.
Total Reconditioning of Your Equipment.
|Line hoses washed, cleaned, and tested at JM Test Systems..
|Blankets washed, cleaned, tested, visually inspected, and stamped with test date.
Line Hose Refinishing - send in you line hoses to be cleaned and or cleaned and tested.
Also see our services on tool repair
Visit our Accreditation page to see details concerning our protective equipment testing certification.
For more information regarding JM Test Systems' certified laboratory testing program, please contact us at
800-353-3411 or email us at email@example.com